Thursday, November 11, 2010

My week

HELLO HELLO HELLO im back !!!! this week has been awesome...but eventhough its after exams, kinda stressful. A LOT IN MY MIND!!!

1.I'm gonna miss form 1. i don't wanna go form 2 but i wana go form2.....juniors
2.I'm one year closer to death :(    CHOiiii!!!!
3.youth camp worship practice to go to
4.got to give some ideas for my dg in raising money as homework
5.this sunday i got a kids camp helper's briefing
6.this monday,OPEN DAY...>.<
7.first basketball practice for form 1's on wed night 8 to 10pm
8.first december,going outing with my super duper awesome completing my life class 1 Mawar !!!!!
9.youth camp 10 dec 11 to 14
10.st.john state camp dec 15 to19

omgosh so many things arghhhhhh...i won't cut myself
but still,school is fun if you know how to enjoy

congrats form 1 guys for winning that bball competition you dreamt of
-javier liew,phua eu jin,joshua chong (haha from mawar. my class guys are hot and good basketball players...don't worry javier i know your taken)
-chang rong,brian tan,jian wei,jia ming

congrats to those new prefects..form 1's
JOY LAM ERN HUI-you may be ketua pengawas but i can still bully u in church and tuition MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



so people....kimberly yong,joshua chong,andrea kong,aizat,cassandra teh...you people have been talking to me about jaeson ma. he's that american chinese christian rapper..cass,he knows one of the snsd girls. joshua,hissong "love" is soo nice . kim,i met him in dumc for some 1040 window thingy he organized .
                                               and

he's on my profile pic beside me!!! http://www.jaesonma.com/


my com lagging so i can't show u a video..go youtube and type "love by jaeson ma"
and "thank you by MC jin feat jaeson ma and corrina (with subtitles)"very nice wan the song

No comments:

Post a Comment